Yeah, I go and go and go every chance I get, and I have been blessed with a career where some of that is due to work. So...here is what my next few 5 days looks like:
- I am writing this from my hotel room in Baron Rouge. I'm here with my sister and two nieces, and we are stoked for the Bama-LSU game tomorrow.
- Game tomorrow, and then we head back to the gump Sunday...5 hour drive.
- Then it gets interesting. I jump on a plane Sunday night and will check into a hotel in Washington, DC around midnight. This is so I can...
- Be in attendance to support one of my employees who is officially receiving her professional designation as an actuary.
- Then I jump on a train to New Jersey. I'll be there Monday night and Tuesday, where I will...
- Meet up with several other company staff for a presentation we have to make Wednesday morning.
- Then...finally....I fly home Wednesday night.
Whew! This should be interesting. It starts with a little business for the Tide to take care of.