Monday, November 1, 2010

Month of thankfulness

Hey all!  My friend Tommy came up with an awesome idea that I want to share with my friends. He is encouraging everyone who is on Twitter to have a daily tweet during the month of November, listing something that you're thankful for. And then to use the hashtag #monthofthankfulness so that a chain can be created for us all to follow.

What a great way to lead up to Thanksgiving!  I know I can benefit from a tool that makes me focus a little more on my blassings.  In fact, I think I'm also going to use my facebook status for this (although the hashtag part won't apply).

I started today, appropriately, with an All Saints Day tribute to my mom, sister Kim, and niece Holly who have gone to be with the Lord.  I'm so thankful for all they taught me and the blessing of knowing them, and that I will see them again one day.

So...try it!  It should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I will do my best to remember. I forget to get on twitter, but when I do, that is such a great thing to start. Harass me if I forget.

    ReplyDelete