Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Music tonight

If you've never heard Drew and Ellie Holcomb perform, you have missed a major treat.  I heard them first when they were the featured musicians at YoungLife camp.  I was hooked, and I go see them any time they're near.  Here's a sample of their music from YouTube:


Awesome, aren't they?  Well, thanks to my friend Tommy for letting me know they were playing at Huntingdon College tonight.  I went, and was not disappointed.

You really oughta check out their website (http://www.drewholcomb.com) to see about getting some of their music, and also see if their Christmas tour is coming near you.  It starts Dec 1 in Raleigh and ends Dec 18 in Nashville.

Speaking of Christmas, I'll leave you a video of my favorite version of this holiday song...enjoy:

1 comment: