Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Visiting Orphans - so what's it about anyway?

So, if you know me...or read this blog...you know that my personal journey took a major turn three years ago. My awesome niece Brooke challenged me to step out of my comfort zone and go on a trip with her to Africa. I never imagined that would happen, and now I can't imagine life if it had not.

There is amazing organization that has made it all possible, and you've heard - or read - a lot from me about it since then. It's Visiting Orphans. But up until now, you have mostly had to follow my feeble attempts to explain what it's all about. No more.

At this very moment, 12:00 CDT on July 24, they are releasing a new video that explains it a hundred times better than I ever could. So I ask you to take a few minutes and watch it. If nothing else, my rambling will make more sense. Here it is...



So there you have it. Their story...and mine. Maybe it will be part of your story too.

Go. Be. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment