Thursday, May 2, 2013

Congratulations, Macy!

It's time for another graduation in our family and I couldn't be more proud. My niece Macy is finishing her undergraduate work at the University of Alabama, and will be graduated tomorrow night with an Engineering degree. I am so excited for her.

If I let myself I could get a little bit sad about her and her cousins moving on with their lives. But it's the way it's supposed to be, and so I am looking forward to watching her grow into the woman God wants her to be.

So, in honor of the occasion, here are a few pictures:

"Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then..."

In her element, with the kids in Ethiopia

Dinner in Addis Ababa

20 years old!

The day of her last graduation 

Looks like this building needs some work...is there a civil engineer around?

Bama vs. Florida State

Wow, I could have loaded pictures all night. What memories.

Congratulations, Macy...love you! Looking forward to the rest of the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment