Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dream on...?

Science indicates that dreams are often the way your brain processes stuff that has been going on in your subconscious. The Bible clearly teaches that some dreams are God speaking to us. Symbolic dreams like the ones Joseph (See Genesis 40) and Daniel (See Daniel 7) interpreted. Direct dreams like God telling Joseph it was ok to marry Mary (See Matthew 1:20-24).

I don't usually remember dreams, but I had a weird dream last night and I do remember it. I have no idea what it means.

Like all dreams, there was alot of detail I don't remember. Here's what I do remember:

  • I was visiting friends from another state, and staying with them.
  • There was another friend of mine, whom the hosts have never met, staying with them also. I have not seen this friend in a long time, which is not something I'm proud of.
  • There was a woman staying with them whom I've never met. I got the feeling I was being fixed up.
  • I did something really, really embarrassing at dinner, causing a big mess in their house. I wanted to crawl under a rock.
I have no idea what this means. Seems like it might be a hodgepodge of things. If anyone wants to play Daniel and interpret it for me, comment away. I'm listening. In the meantime, time for bed. This should be interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment