Thursday, June 27, 2013

Back to Africa


Macy...

Steve...

Clark...

Mike...

Sarah...

Emily...

Mark...

Melissa...

Rhamsie...

Trisha...

Tommy...

Kendra...

Campbell...

Melissa...

Lexie...

and Donnie.

These are names that I hope will find their way to your prayers. An awesome group of individuals coming together for one purpose - to share the love of Jesus with children on the other side of the world.



Our journey begins tomorrow, and we will land in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Sunday morning. We will spend a week there and I cannot wait to see the great things God has in store. But it's all him, not us. So your prayers are desperately needed.

Wifi is spotty and time is precious. If I good signals correspond with free time, I hope to send a blog post or two. If not, well, I'll update you when we get back.

Either way, thanks for your prayers. Things are about to get good.

No comments:

Post a Comment