Thursday, February 23, 2012

God's best

I ran across this article (linked below) the other day, and I feel it's one of the best things I've ever seen written on a subject that concerns me greatly. Please take the time to read it - slowly - and let me know your thoughts.

Relevant Magazine: "The Secret Sexual Revolution"

As I read it, it hit me as being dead on. God' plan for marriage has not changed just because so many are waiting later to tie the knot. Premarital abstinence is not just for teenagers, it's for all adults who who are single. I can personally tell you that it is very difficult. I can also personally tell you that it's possible. But just as important, I can tell you that God's grace is big enough to give you a new start.

So I beg my fellow single Christian friends: renew you commitment to follow God's best on this. Whether it's by committing to stay the course on your previous commitment or asking forgiveness and starting a course of "renewed abstinence" today, pray for strength and go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment