Friday, February 3, 2012

Fringe link: "Why did God make me this way?"

Last week I posted about an episode of Fringe explored themes of forgiveness and whether it has limits. I absolutely love how this show plunges into the great questions of life and faith.

Well, it did so in back to back weeks. In an episode that explores questions of fate versus free will (a Calvinist's dream, right?), it has the central character of the episode asking, "Why did God make me this way?" And the whole episode deals with the concept of each life having a purpose.

But enough from me. Linked below is post with a succinct but thorough analysis of the issues addressed in the episode called "Forced Perspective".

Enjoy...and start watching Fringe! Here it is:

Link: Why did God make me this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment