Thursday, September 29, 2011

What a night...

I've been a baseball fan all my life, but over the last few years that passion has shifted from major league baseball toward college baseball, and in recent years our local minor league team. I absolutely love spending a day or evening at the park, but TV baseball doesn't always grab my interest. But last night was different. Just wow!

If you are so separated from the sports world that you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a summary:


And if you haven't seen the two key moments of the evening, here they are. Keep in mind that they happened only THREE MINUTES APART!

First, the Red Sox lose opening the door for the Rays:


And three minutes, later former Montgomery Biscuit Evan Longoria slams the door:


It truly was the most amazing night of regular season baseball ever. Thanks to cable and ESPN3.com, I saw it all. And I'll never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment