Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tech baby

I'm sure most of you have seen this ad, or one of the other ones like it:



I think they're all hilarious, especially this one where he goes to his backup, the smart phone when he's grounded.  Ridiculous, right? Babies can't use smart phones!

But check this out: I was in line at Universal-Orlando last month, waiting to get into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. (It was a loooooooong line, but totally worth it.)  About halfway through that 90-minute wait, we saw this:

This is a real picture.  I am not making this up!  A kid.  In a stroller.  Using an iPhone. Ok, it looked like one - maybe it's an Android, I don't remember.  If you can tell from the picture, feel free to correct me.  Either way, it's a stinkin' smart phone!  and I'm betting he's better at it than I am.

Yes, it's a new world, and we ain't going back.  Whenever you see that eTrade ad, maybe - like me - you'll think of this kid.

Now...back to your regularly scheduled surfing...

No comments:

Post a Comment