Sunday, July 25, 2010

Five flavors?

I have learned a couple of things since Thursday that deserve a quick mention before getting my last night of sleep this weekend.

1) Macy, Haley, and Brooke are GOOD at digging up fun things to do. Over the last two days in L.A. we have been places I didn't know much about and had a blast there. And they have found some good food.

2) Speaking of which, I had one of my best dinners in a long time at Ketchup on Sunset Blvd. My fried chicken cut into strips over seasoned mashed potatoes was awesome. And the atmosphere was fun.

3) As you can see in this picture, they serve five different kinds of ketchup. They all were pretty good, except, no I couldn't find anything that chocolate ketchup goes well with. I'm sure there's something.

Great trip, great evening!

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate ketchup went well with sweet potatoes fries! Delish!!

    ReplyDelete