Thursday, November 21, 2013

Catching Fire: In just a few hours

If you know me, you know I love great stories. Especially ones that make me think and inspire me. You also know that I love big events with lots of hype. And you know I love hanging with my friends and family. So this is one of those days where it all converges - a perfect storm if you will. In a few hours I will be heading to the cinema with friends for the opening of the movie Catching Fire:



For a detailed discussion of why I love this story so much see this previous blog post (but not if you haven't read the books - it contains major spoilers):

The Hunger Games…what's all the fuss about?

The local AMC is doing something cool. They will be showing both the previous movie and Catching Fire back to back, to allow us to experience the story continuously. It's going to be awesome!

So after about 5, yeah, I'll be in up to my neck in the story. See you on the other side.

Tick tock.

No comments:

Post a Comment