Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Homework

It's been a few days since I've posted...anyone notice that? Well, it's not for a lack of interesting material, funny happenings, or controversial topics. (It's certainly not from the latter...plenty of that around!) It's just this - the time I've spent on here lately needs to be - at least temporarily - devoted to the most dreaded word in the English language. That's right...homework.

So that's right, all my high school and college friends who follow this blog - you can laugh at me now. I. Have. Homework. Not work that do by taking my laptop home so I can get away from the office. Not working extra hours. Homework. As in a reading assignment. And questions that I have to fill out and turn in.

So this is the book. I know I'll get alot out of it and I'll learn some things that will help me do my part to make our company serve people better. And next week I'll actually get to hear the author speak. Should be interesting.

In the meantime, back to my homework. And of course, filling out my NCAA bracket. A man's gotta have priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment